Friday, April 27, 2012

I'm feeling low and pseudo-weepy. I suppose it's because my baby is no longer a baby. Or is she? Everything is dragging me deeper into this melancholy haze. I want to curl up with my infant and nurse her and ignore the world. She's growing and so smart and sweet, and such a smart ass. She lights up when I come home each night. She nurses as soon add I pick her up in the evening, just because she missed me. I'm not ready to let that go. I hated pumping when J was a baby, but I don't hate it now. I don't want to quit in case it makes my supply drop so much that L no longer wants to nurse.

She's got two parties this weekend. I'm not ready for my baby to grow  up. She's still so small and having J around to compare makes her seem younger than he did at her age.

I'm not really going anywhere with this...just getting it out of my head onto virtual  paper.

No comments: