Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Prayers for Preemies

My nephew Andrew is not home yet, he's still in the NICU after being born at 35 weeks one week ago. Juju, prayers, anything to encourage him to eat lots and get to go home soon are appreciated.

Baby Gabriel entered the world far too soon and left his parents last night. Please pray for EAS at CottonSocks for a speedy physical recovery and that she and her husband are able to find some peace following this terrible tragedy. My heart is broken for her, I feel her loss as keenly as I did for my SIL D when she lost her babies.

1 comment:

Caeseria said...

Prayers for Andrew, I know what it's like to wait and wait for your baby to come home! Mine gained weight okay once we figured out his feedings had to be thickened, but he took for-blasted-ever (or so it felt) to breathe like he was supposed to without oxygen or anything.
I am so sorry about Baby Gabriel. I can't imagine going through that. May his memory be eternal.