Friday, March 2, 2012

11 Things

I saw this on Melinda's blog and thought I'd join the fun. I wasn't tagged, but why not? I'm not tagging anyone; if you read this and have a blog, why not do it too?

 
The rules are simple:
-Post the rules
-Post a pic of yourself  & 11 random facts
-Create 11 new questions & tag new bloggers to answer to answer them
-Go to their blog/twitter/facebook & tell them they've been tagged

This is from my 1980s-themed 19th birthday a few weeks ago.


1. Both of my pinky fingers are crooked- if I line them up side by side they make a "Y". J thinks this is awesome. 


2. My favorite dinosaur is Brachiosaurus.


3. My husband and I have been together for longer than my mom and dad were married (to each other).


4. I have 7 siblings, but only one of them is actually my "whole" sibling. The rest are halves or adopted. The oldest is 20 years older than I am, and the youngest is 11 years younger.


5. My favorite color is dark green.


6. When I was 11, my stepdad gave me a satchel-style bag. At the time, I didn't appreciate it and returned it. I still wish I'd kept it, because I would totally use it now. 


7. I have a serious love of podcasts. My favorites are Escape Pod, PseudoPod, PodCastle, the Dunesteef, the Drabblecast, Science Friday, and Keith and the Girl


8. I'd rather have morning sickness or pneumonia than a head cold. I loathe having clogged sinuses. 


9. Everyone in my immediate family (household) has a birthday with a 7 in it but me. 


10. I love shopping. Of ANY kind. It's even better when I can use coupons, and it's almost a competition for myself every week to get the best deal I can. 


11. I had a "dream fairy" when I was very young- like 5. She used to hang out in the closet in our bathroom and fold things while she talked to me in my dreams. I haven't seen her since I was 15 or 16, but she was still in the same bathroom even though we no longer lived in that house. 


Now, 11 questions for you to answer!

1. What is your favorite color?
2. If you had to choose 1 person from history to spend a day with, who would it be?
3. Who is your favorite author and what is your favorite book by them?
4. How many people are in your family?
5. What is the strangest thing a stranger has ever said to you or in your hearing?
6. Do you have any cool scars?
7. What is your least favorite flavor and why?
8. Name 3 irrational fears that you have (bugs, small children, etc).
9. What is your #1 hobby?
10. How many languages do you speak?
11. Are you superstitious? About what?


Have fun! Feel free to comment and link to your post!



No comments: