|L getting in touch with her inner Barbaloot|
The biggest difference I noticed is that, because Seventh Generation is partnering with the new Lorax movie, they have limited edition Lorax prints on the diapers! They are really cute, and still super absorbent. In addition, they now have *overnight* diapers! I really wish they'd had these when J was a toddler, because seriously? That kid could pee through nearly everything. I have to say, though, that the regular Free and Clear dipes are plenty absorbent for L overnight, which is saying something. I think we had one night where she shifted out of her diaper slightly and peed all over me and herself, but she's done that with cloth ones just as rarely. I was really, really impressed by how much pee those could hold! I swear, most mornings the diaper felt like there was much more capacity left.
Here is some more information about the changes made to the Seventh Generation Diapers:
- NEW Overnight Diapers are absorbent enough to keep your baby and bedding dry through the night or during prolonged travel
- Free & Clear diapers have improved more flexible tabs that provide even better fit
- Free & Clear training pants have an absorbent core made with more renewable, plant-based materials. They also feature stretchy, tear away side panels for a better fit and added convenience, as well as inner leak barriers for superior leakage protection (I wish they had these when J was potty training!! We had some serious leakage issues.)
- Seventh Generation Free & Clear baby care products do not contain chlorine, fragrance, petroleum-based lotions or latex, and all Free & Clear products are also hypo-allergenic
- Starting March 2, you can register for a free The Lorax scrapbook with the purchase of any three Free & Clear diaper products, until supplies last
Did I mention that I was also sent a copy of The Lorax? and it was printed on RECYCLED MATERIALS? That made me super happy, and J LOVES that book. L is a little young, but J had us read it to him about a dozen times. I really wish that all Dr. Seuss books (or hell, all books...) would be printed using only recycled materials, but I guess it's a start.
Now, the fun (for you) part! Two of you will win something here!
I'm giving away one prize pack consisting of the new Seventh Generation Free and Clear diapers, as well as a copy of The Lorax! (This part is sponsored by MyBlogSpark in conjunction with Seventh Generation.)
I am also giving away one coupon good for $5 off a copy of The Lorax with purchase of 3 Seventh Generation products! (This part is all me.) Bonus is that if you are buying 3 packs of Free and Clear diapers, you can also get the scrapbook mentioned above! So lots of money-saving goodness is going on there!
How to enter:
Leave a comment on this post telling me your favorite Dr. Seuss book, and your favorite character in that book. You must include your email address in your comment, preferably in this format (to keep spammers from getting your info with their spambots): mamasmockingbird at gmail dot com
Optional/bonus entries (up to 6):
You may do one or all of these, just make sure you leave a comment each time to let me know you did so. You only have to include your email address with your first entry, but please leave your name with each comment so I can figure out who is who!
1. Follow my blog, or, if you already do, let me know you do.
2. Tell me one way in which you have gone green, especially if this is a money saving way to go green!
3. Blog about this giveaway, and link directly to your blog post.
4. Follow me on Twitter (@simplytena) and leave a comment with your Twitter name; if you already follow me, just let me know.
5. Tweet about this giveaway, and link directly to your tweet.
6. Share this on Facebook and leave a comment telling me you did so. For privacy's sake, you don't have to link to your FB post.
That's all! This giveaway will run until April 1, 2012, at 11:59pm MST.
Disclaimer: The Seventh Generation Diapers prize pack and information have been provided by Seventh Generation through MyBlogSpark. I was given these so that I could review and give away a prize pack, but opinions expressed here are my own and cannot be bought.
The coupon was not provided by MyBlogSpark.