Friday, July 25, 2014

17 Weeks!



How Far along: 17 weeks!

Baby size: Onion (this baby has an aversion to onion smell, so at least no more comparing it to delicious food, I guess), about 5" from head to butt.

Total weight gain: about +2lbs

Maternity clothes: Pants, 2 shirts, still need to buy new stuff. My clothing is depleted after packing the stuff that is too short.

Sleep: Love sleep.

Best Moment this week: Live Welcome to Night Vale! And the Melting Pot for dinner. Mmmmm.


Movement: Yep, every day.

Gender:  Likely a boy.

Labor signs: N/A

Belly button: In.

Cravings: Hmmm. Nothing that I can think of, really, though the fondue was AMAZING. Peaches, I guess. I really can't get enough peaches.

Aversions: Random food smells, pickles 

What I miss: nothing at the moment

Stretch Marks: No new ones.

What is different this time around: Pretty much everything.

What I am looking forward to this week: More packing, cleaning, finishing the laminate floors (which we haven't gotten to yet). Also the realtor and the stager are coming by on Tuesday to tell us colors of tile, etc. And we're getting our new appliances on Tuesday. Boy do we know how to live it up :-).
Camping this weekend should be fun, though.



No comments: