Friday, January 9, 2015

Hey, look, I'm still pregnant! 41 weeks.




How Far along: 41 weeks

Baby size: Big. I don't know how big, because the only email updates I got this week said "Your baby is 1 week old" which really just didn't help anything at all.

Total weight gain: 18ish. 

Maternity clothes: Definitely, though not all of them are even long enough.

Sleep: Ugh, give me more. Naps most days are nice, but I'd really rather just not be pregnant still.

Best Moment this week: Hm. I've enjoyed having time with my family. The kids and I had a tickle fight today which was really fun. Oh, and we bought a house! We're under contract to close on my birthday. And J turned 7 which was cool. He's really a great kid.

Movement: Yep.

Gender:  Girl!

Labor signs: Same old, same old. Timeable contractions around the clock at 7-9 minutes apart for days and days...

Belly button: I still have one.

Cravings: Not anything exceptionally exciting.

Aversions: Nothing new.

What I miss: NOT BEING PREGNANT.  

Stretch Marks: No more new ones.

What is different this time around: Well, I've never actually been 41 weeks pregnant before.

What I am looking forward to this week: Having a baby? Please? Although I am scheduled for induction next Friday so one way or another that's going to happen. I'd prefer no induction, but this child is pretty insistent on having things her way.









No comments: