Friday, January 2, 2015

40 Weeks?! Happy due date to me...

I really hope this is my last belly picture.


How Far along: 40 weeks

Baby size: Well, the Bump said jackfruit sized... but I'm not buying that. She's big, though... and really, really squished in there.

Total weight gain: 17ish last time I checked

Maternity clothes: Definitely, though not all of them are even long enough.

Sleep: Ugh, give me more. Although so far, 2015 has included naps every day, so that's been nice ;-)

Best Moment this week: Starting maternity leave, probably. 

Movement: Yep.

Gender:  Girl!

Labor signs: Nothing exciting. The nurse at my appointment this week tried to get me all excited when she was like "Oooh, regular contractions! Keep that up!" and I said "Yeah... that's been going on for 2 weeks..."

Belly button: I still have one.

Cravings: Not anything exceptionally exciting. I do really like chocolate, and I did really want pizza last night.

Aversions: Nothing new, but I am really not a fan of the smell of garlic-flavored things. Garlic is fine, but apparently garlic Triscuits are not.

What I miss: Same stuff: being able to get around comfortably, not having PUPPPs and SPD, etc.  

Stretch Marks: No new ones since last week as far as I have noticed.

What is different this time around: Well, I've never actually been 40 weeks pregnant before.

What I am looking forward to this week: Having a baby? Buying a house? My firstborn turning 7 on Wednesday?!










No comments: