Friday, December 26, 2014

39 Weeks. Am I done yet?




How Far along: 39 weeks

Baby size: Bigger than last week?

Total weight gain: 17-18ish.

Maternity clothes: Definitely, though not all of them are even long enough.

Sleep: Ugh, give me more. Please. Really, if certain small members of the household would just shut up and let me sleep, I'd get a nap every day (when I'm home), and that would be nice.

Best Moment this week: Christmas :-), and the Christmas party at the in-laws' house.

Movement: Yep.

Gender:  Girl!

Labor signs: Same old, same old. Nothing exciting.

Belly button: I still have one.

Cravings: Food is good. Chocolate and peppermint are pretty necessary, as well as seasonally available, so that's good. Weirdly I've craved those cherry cordial chocolates, which I really don't generally even like.

Aversions: Nothing new.

What I miss: Same stuff: being able to get around comfortably, not having PUPPPs and SPD, etc. Also, not living with my parents. I may not miss that as much as C does, though.

Stretch Marks: No new ones since last week as far as I have noticed.

What is different this time around: Pretty much everything. Except the part about there being a baby in my belly, and having PUPPPs. Also, living with my parents.

What I am looking forward to this week: Having a baby? Starting maternity leave? Having 3 final days at work? Some combination of those things?










No comments: