Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Post #200!! Who Are You??

I am "stealing" this from a couple other blogs, and thought it would be a fitting way to celebrate post number 200. I think that means I blog too much, but whatever ;-). I obviously spill a lot of randomness about myself here. I notice that many people from all over the world (!) visit my blog, but only one person regularly comments. So who are you?

1. Who are you? (You don't have to leave your name if you don't want to.)
2. How did you find my blog?
3. What do you like most on my blog?
4. What would you like me to blog more (or less) about?
5. A totally random fact about yourself!

1 comment:

Caeseria said...

Well, I guess I'll go first!
1. My real name is Cecily - my dad called me Cessiri, which became Caeseria, as in Caeseria Phillipi. Hence my blog name is Caeseria.
2. Honestly, I forget. You had commented on another blog I was reading, I forget which one.
3. I love J!!! He is just precious. And I am impressed by your Grocery Goddess posts, I've been thinking of adding such a thing to mine.
4. Well, I would have to say... your sweet little precious, and what your shopping strategies are for your Grocery Goddess posts. Do you sit down with ads first, clip coupons?
5. Ummm........I am a Luddite married to a complete technofreak. Explanation: If it's highly technological and complicated, but saves one minute of your time, my husband will be on it ("there's an app for that!"). In contrast, I am making more and more of my own clothes, sewing cloth napkins for every day use, crocheting dishcloths and washcloths, and I make my own laundry soap. Our son will probably be skilled at both digging a garden by hand and assembling a computer.