Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Ponderances

I've been debating putting my blog up on Facebook. Hmm. If I did this, several things would happen.

1. Potentially, my family would see it. As would coworkers. Possibly even read it. Including my previously mentioned BSC* family member. And his offspring.

However...
I don't use names. Just initials (if that). So *technically* I don't identify them. However, it's pretty obvious who is who, and I won't be able to bitch about family or coworkers here anymore. 

2. I might get more readers, which would be good, but I might come off as jumping on the bandwagon and so on. What makes me think I am worthy of being a blog on Facebook? I don't know. I feel like I am a little behind the times since my blog doesn't have a Facebook page, but I don't feel worthy.

3. It might encourage me to blog more. Maybe. Don't know for sure.

Hm. I guess that's really only one sort of negative thing. Thoughts?

Anyone?

Bueller?




1 comment:

Kate said...

I just posted one political "funny" on facebook (which I never do) and had a family shit storm. If you think the connection will cause unsupportive people to come here and bother you I wouldn't do it. If you think it will lead supportive people here then I would do it. It will probably be a combo of both.