Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013: A Year in Review

Things That Happened:

J turned 5, and had a pirate party.


I turned 30, and C threw me a surprise party.

C turned 31, and I did not throw him a surprise party.

Dee turned 2.


I got the Mirena removed.

We went on a fabulous road trip this summer to visit my dad and step-mom in WA. The kids got to go to the beach for the first time, and they absolutely loved it. So did the dogs.



We refinanced (more or less) and now have no more budget issues. YAY! We aren't rich but we don't have to stress about money so much any more.

Dee graduated from diapers.

J lost his first tooth (and lost the second one a few weeks later)!



J started kindergarten.

The kids were dinosaurs (well, James was a pterosaur) for Halloween.




I had to put down my parents' 14 year old lab.


 Thanksgiving happened!

Christmas happened!

 


I read 51 books.

I ran/walked 43.7 miles (out of my goal of 300).

Quite a year, really. Let's see what 2014 will bring (other than the cold I have gotten since last night...)!


P.S. If you want to see my list of goals for 2014, there's a tab at the top of the page that should take you right to it :-).

No comments: