Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Making Progress

Week 3 of the Fitness Challenge:
1.2 pounds lost
5.4 miles walked
Nutrition goals met
Adding core-strengthening and yoga into my routine

Summary of Challenge to Date:
3 pounds lost
15.7 miles walked/run
1.25 inches lost on waist
0.5 inches lost on ribcage
Boobs still enormous. No change.

To add to the challenge, Dee has stopped nursing in the evenings, which takes away from the "bonus" calories I've been burning. I have done well with not going over my calorie/nutrition goals, so I don't think I'll gain a whole bunch like I did when J weaned. Hopefully. I'm trying to be more mindful of things now.

Of course, being the only female in the weigh in is a little tricky...I expect the men will lose a lot more a lot faster, just because they have more to lose and their bodies work differently. For example, Big lost 10 pounds in one week... compared to my 1.2. Granted, he's still a buck and change heavier than me, but I don't think I will be winning any prizes for % lost or anything. Maybe I can win for consistency?


No comments: