Monday, March 28, 2011

35 weeks!


I have no idea about the line through the picture...weird. Also, I remember this sweater being much longer!
How Far along: 35 weeks, 4 days

Baby size: About 6 pounds, assuming she's gaining about 1/2 pound a week (or an ounce a day, per my ticker).

Total weight gain: 18 pounds, depending on the day.

Maternity clothes: Yep.  

Sleep: I miss good, sound, painless sleep. I am always sleepy at this point, due to not sleeping well and having to get up at least once a night to pee and for heartburn.

Best Moment this week: My book club friends had a little shower type thing for me on Friday night, it was awesome and so very sweet! Also, J came and napped with me on Saturday; I haven't actually gotten to sleep with my boy since he was a baby.

Movement: Yeah, although she's definitely run out of room so her movements are either uncomfortable or painful most of the time. 

Gender: GIRL!

Labor signs: Still lots of BH contractions, about 95% are mildly painful (a 1 on a scale of 1-10); however, they aren't too frequent and I can stop taking cramp bark when they become frequent in 3 days! Whee!

Belly button: Still in but very small.

Cravings: Nothing particularly new, I guess apple juice.

What I miss: Same as always: bending over, not walking all gimpy because of my sciatica. (Getting adjusted has definitely helped though!) Being able to bend down and stretch my back out. Sleep. Not having to have a pillow between my knees at night. Being able to sit "like a lady" with my legs together. Being able to hold J and snuggle him close on my lap.

Stretch Marks: Yep, although I haven't gotten new ones in a couple weeks.

What is different this time around: Pretty much everything.

What I am looking forward to this week: Ultrasound on Thursday afternoon to see if the placenta moved up. I really, really, really hope it did.

No comments: