Friday, July 18, 2014

16 Weeks!



How Far along: 16 weeks!

Baby size: Avocado (seriously? Why must they compare my child to delicious food? And would a peach-avocado salad be weird? Because it sounds amazing.)

Total weight gain: about +1

Maternity clothes: Pants, 2 shirts, and I'm noticing that a number of my shirts are getting a bit short. Maybe time to start packing stuff that doesn't fit...and buying some new stuff.

Sleep: I want more sleep.

Best Moment this week: MASSAGE!

Movement: A few times a day, but not really crazy stuff yet. 

Gender:  Still thinking boy.

Labor signs: N/A

Belly button: In.

Cravings: Nectarines/peaches, ice cream bars (with chocolate on the outside), COFFEE which I can tolerate again! YAY!

Aversions: Random food smell, pickles 

What I miss: nothing at the moment

Stretch Marks: No new ones.

What is different this time around: EVERYTHING. Well. Mostly. Feeling like a normal human being is AMAZING.

What I am looking forward to this week: Going out for our 10th anniversary (which was on the 13th, but we're celebrating tomorrow) for dinner and to see a live Welcome to Nightvale. Woot!
 Also, book club tonight! Yay! And less exciting, packing, cleaning, finishing the laminate floors...



No comments: