Monday, August 23, 2010

Weekly Update!

I thought it would be fun to do these. No promises that I'll actually do it every week, but here you go.
Yeah...that's mostly chub with a fair amount of bloat thrown in for fun.



How Far along: 4 weeks today!

Total weight gain: None related to pregnancy.

Maternity clothes: N/A, though honestly, I'm giving my regular jeans a run for their money.

Sleep: Like a rock. Other than the nightmares last week, my dreams have just been weird and I sleep like the dead.

Best Moment this week: Other than finding out I'm pregnant, it's been watching J kiss the "baby" (aka Mommy's chub) and how excited he is that Mommy has a "baby ball" in her belly button. No matter how many times I tell him otherwise he keeps telling me that the baby lives in my belly button.

Movement: N/A

Gender: I swear it's a girl. I was not at all nauseous with J this early. So far this is very different than my pregnancy with him.

Labor signs: N/A

Belly button: In

Cravings: Salty and crunchy, so french fries and bacon. Also really, really want bread and butter pickles at the moment, but they will have to wait.

What I miss: Nothing yet, although it was nice not being uber hormonal.

Stretch Marks: No new ones.

What is different this time around: Everything! I've been either super hungry or feeling queasy since like 4 or 5 days ago. I felt *nothing* like that with J, and I am already craving things! WTF?!

What I am looking forward to this week: Just seeing what the week brings.


Did I mention that I had to unbutton my pants already today?!

No comments: