Monday, October 18, 2010

12 Weeks Update!




How Far along: 12 weeks, 4 days

Total weight gain: -4 pounds. Still. I think I've gained back 0.2 pounds.

Maternity clothes: Pants. Some shirts. My mom is going to take me shopping for maternity tops for winter, since my regular winter shirts are too short (and I got rid of the longer non-maternity sweaters I wore with J). I do have to fold down the panel on all the pants, but I had to do that with J until well into the 2nd trimester anyway.

Sleep: Yes, please. I am always ready to sleep. However, today I am especially sleepy because C's brother and his family came over last night, so we didn't get to bed til like 11. Then J woke up at 2:15am screaming (nightmare?), and has a cold this morning. *yawn*

Best Moment this week: Morning sickness (knock on wood) seems to be heading out. It has been worse than with J, I can't say I'm sorry to see it go.

Movement: N/A

Gender: I'm still thinking girl, but becoming more skeptical. I tell people "I think it's a girl, but it will probably be a boy."

Labor signs: N/A

Belly button: In

Cravings/Aversions: Cravings: buttermilk pancakes with strawberries, naked grilled chicken salad from Qdoba (omg, best thing ever). Meat in general.

What I miss: Red wine. It smells so amazing. Also, sleeping like a normal person.

Stretch Marks: No new ones.

What is different this time around: Morning sickness is still improving. Hips have already spread, boobs have already gotten bigger. I have a definite bump now, vs not really popping til 15/16 weeks with J.

What I am looking forward to this week: The continuing downfall of morning sickness. The weekend. Sleep.

No comments: