Monday, November 1, 2010

14 Weeks, holy cow.




How am I 14 1/2 weeks already?! And hey, the belly is bigger than the boobs!


How Far along: 14 weeks, 4 days

Total weight gain: -1 pound. I gained 2 pounds in 1 week. I guess I need to slow down on my pigging out.

Maternity clothes: Pants. Some shirts, though I'm mostly just putting long camisoles under everything.

Sleep: Mmm, sleep. Deep sleep still evades me but I'm generally sleeping pretty decently. I definitely have more energy during the day than I did, though.

Best Moment this week: Still gotta go with feeling Hush Puppy, but Halloween with J was pretty awesome. He got to go Trick or Treating twice, once on Saturday and once on Sunday.

Movement: Yep :-)

Gender: I still think it's a girl, and I've had another dream it's a girl, but it will probably be a boy.

Labor signs: N/A

Belly button: In

Cravings/Aversions: Meatball subs from Subway are still a staple. I have discovered I MUST have protein at every meal or I feel sick. No real aversions still.

What I miss: Red wine. Absinthe. Being able to carry my son or my nephew without my belly pulling uncomfortably. Also, sleeping like a normal person.

Stretch Marks: No new ones.

What is different this time around: While I did throw up this weekend (once again, in a public restroom, this time at Chick-fil-A) I am still considering m/s to be gone, which is awesome. Hips have already spread, boobs have already gotten bigger. Felt the baby a few days sooner than I did with J, and I have a very definite bump vs just chub. Also the dreams I am or have given birth to a girl, which I didn't have with J.

What I am looking forward to this week: Midwife appointment this Friday! More HP wiggles! Also, lunch, because I get a meatball sub. Mmmm.

No comments: