Monday, November 8, 2010

15 Weeks!



How Far along: 15 weeks, 4 days

Total weight gain: -1 pound still.

Maternity clothes: Pants, some shirts. 

Sleep: Yes, please.

Best Moment this week: Feeling Hush Puppy more and more! Also C and J both got to feel him/her the other morning while we were all snuggling. I had a hard spot that when I pushed on it caused pressure on the opposite side of my ute, so C and J both got to feel the hard spot that was probably HP's head.

Movement: Yep :-)

Gender: I still think it's a girl, but it will probably be a boy.

Labor signs: N/A

Belly button: In

Cravings/Aversions: Craving grilled chicken salads from Chipotle and Qdoba, though salad in general is a big craving. Also red wine (which I finally got a small bit of this weekend, what a wonderful relief). Junior Whopper, gotta say, few things are more amazing than mayo + lettuce + tomato + burger. Red meat in general, really, sounds pretty fricking amazing. No really powerful aversions, I'd say I'm not a huge fan of spaghetti/spaghetti sauce. The smell makes me queasy.

What I miss: Being able to carry my son or my nephew without my belly pulling uncomfortably. Also, sleeping like a normal person. Wanting to have sex.

Stretch Marks: No new ones.

What is different this time around: I guess the m/s is gone, but it was gone by now with J too, so I guess that's not really different aside from how much sicker I was with this kid. Hips have already spread, boobs have already gotten bigger. Felt the baby a few days sooner than I did with J. I have a very definite bump that is definitely bigger this time. Also the dreams I am or have given birth to a girl, which I didn't have with J.Oh, and my hair is much drier this time, it's crazy, versus being normal/oily with J. I am very easily chilled this time, too, whereas with J I tended to just be warm or at least comfortable all the time, rather than cold.

What I am looking forward to this week: More HP wiggles! Also, lunch, but I'm not sure if I am going to go get Subway again or eat the stew I brought. Hmm.Tough decision.

No comments: