Monday, November 22, 2010

17 Weeks


How Far along: 17 weeks, 4 days

Baby size: I added this one this week. In theory HP is about 4 1/2 inches CRL.

Total weight gain: -1 pound still. Well, maybe more like -1/2 pound, but still. Not back up to pre-pg weight yet. Hopefully I'll start gaining soon!

Maternity clothes: Pants, some shirts. 

Sleep: Yes, please. I love sleeping.

Best Moment this week: Feeling Hush Puppy more and more! Also, J just spontaneously coming up, picking up my shirt, and kissing my belly.

Movement: Yep :-)

Gender: I still think it's a girl, but it will probably be a boy. Yet more dreams about HP being a girl! Also, C thinks it's a girl, too.

Labor signs: N/A

Belly button: In

Cravings/Aversions: Cinnamon bears, Thanksgiving food. Food in general. Mmm, food. No aversions, particularly, aside from spaghetti sauce.

What I miss: Sleeping like a normal person. Wanting to have sex on a regular basis, and not having stupid ligaments and belly getting sore after sex...

Stretch Marks: No new ones.

What is different this time around: Way bigger than I was with J at this point. This baby is very different than J was, s/he is much more mellow and all about the subtle movements versus solid kicks. I also had to dig out my 34G bras from when my milk came in with J. I really hope my boobs don't get bigger than this. Ugh.

What I am looking forward to this week: I'm still looking forward to finishing Voyager, book 3 in the Outlander series, since I didn't get as much reading in this weekend as I'd hoped. I only have 100 pages left though! I am also, of course, looking forward to more HP wiggles, Thanksgiving, and putting up our Christmas stuff after Thanksgiving Day.

No comments: