Monday, November 29, 2010

18 Weeks!




How Far along: 18 weeks, 4 days

Baby size: 5 or 6 inches? Something like that. Big enough to kick my organs. 

Total weight gain: +1 pound! So I gained about 1.5 pounds in the last week. Mmm, Thanksgiving.

Maternity clothes: Pants, some shirts. 

Sleep: Yes, please. I love sleeping. I got to sleep in til 10 yesterday, it was heavenly.

Best Moment this week: Feeling Hush Puppy more and more! Also, J just spontaneously coming up, picking up my shirt, and kissing my belly. And Thanksgiving.

Movement: Yep :-)

Gender: I still think it's a girl, but it will probably be a boy. Random cleaning lady at work told me that it was a girl based on how I am carrying. I'll take it!

Labor signs: N/A

Belly button: In

Cravings/Aversions: Peppermint + chocolate = yum. Thanksgiving food. Food in general. Mmm, food. No aversions, particularly, aside from spaghetti sauce.

What I miss: Sleeping like a normal person. Wanting to have sex on a regular basis, and not having stupid ligaments and belly getting sore after sex...Also just not having a sore/achy lower belly most of the time.

Stretch Marks: No new ones.

What is different this time around: Way bigger than I was with J at this point. This baby is very different than J was, s/he is much more mellow and all about the subtle movements versus solid kicks. My cravings are also very different.

What I am looking forward to this week: More wiggles, leftovers, work Christmas party on Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

А! This was really interesting. I loved reading it