Monday, January 10, 2011

24 Weeks!




How Far along: 24 weeks, 4 days

Baby size: According to my ticker, she weighs about a pound and a half and is just over a foot long head to toe.

Total weight gain: +8 pounds.

Maternity clothes: Yep.  

Sleep: Mmmm, sleep. I still need a pillow between my knees. I like sleep. I usually have very bizarre dreams, too, thanks to crazy pregnancy hormones. Including one where C was a Jesus T-Rex. Hmm.


Best Moment this week: PASSING THE 1 HOUR GLUCOSE TEST! Woot! No GD for me, yay!!! Also, of course, wiggles from my girl. J got to feel her this week, so now every time he places his hand on my belly he says his sister is kicking him. We also had our annual Beerika party on Saturday, which was tremendously fun.

Movement: Yep :-) Lots of it.

Gender: GIRL!

Labor signs: N/A.

Belly button: In but shallow and tiny, and if I poke next to it I can make it look like a really freaky volcano.

Cravings: Meat. I still LOVE the smell of onions, too.

What I miss: Bending over, being able to use my abs/sit up from reclining without looking like a stranded turtle. Not being in pain whenever I stand up or walk.

Stretch Marks: Same 3 (or maybe 5 now...) that sometimes are visible at an angle, and my old ones.

What is different this time around: Pretty much everything. Especially how much pain I am in.

What I am looking forward to this week: Not having GD. Hee hee. Also, J's birthday party on Saturday.

No comments: