Monday, January 3, 2011

23 Weeks!


How Far along: 23 weeks, 4 days

Baby size: According to my ticker, she weighs about a pound.

Total weight gain: +7 pounds.

Maternity clothes: Yep.  

Sleep: Mmmm, sleep. I still need a pillow between my knees. I like sleep.


Best Moment this week: Wiggles from my girl. Hanging out with friends on New Year's Night (because our NYE GTG got rescheduled) where we had lots of food and fun while J was at Grandma's house. Ooh, and J started calling me "Mommy" instead of "Mama." It kills me.

Movement: Yep :-) Lots of it.

Gender: GIRL!

Labor signs: N/A.

Belly button: In but shallow and tiny.

Cravings: Meat. And randomly, fruit flavored licorice things.

What I miss: Bending over, being able to use my abs/sit up from reclining without looking like a stranded turtle. Sex feeling good. Being able to carry J around, especially when he's sick and feels crummy and just wants Mommy to hold him. 

Stretch Marks: Same 3 that sometimes are visible at an angle, and my old ones.

What is different this time around: Pretty much, everything. I think that about sums it up.

What I am looking forward to this week: Appointment on Friday, where I get to do my 1 hour glucose test. *Joy*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh how I already need one of those pillows! And dang... I forgot about the dreaded sugar test!