Monday, January 17, 2011

25 Weeks!



How Far along: 25 weeks, 4 days

Baby size: According to my ticker, she weighs about 1.8 pounds.

Total weight gain: +8 pounds.

Maternity clothes: Yep.  

Sleep: Mmmm, sleep. I still need a pillow between my knees. I like sleep. I'd like to go take a nap now.


Best Moment this week: J's birthday party was pretty fun, he had a great time. I've got to say though, my favorite moment was sitting with him in our recliner and watching Toy Story. It was just wonderful to get to cuddle my boy for a bit.

Movement: Yep :-) Lots of it.

Gender: GIRL!

Labor signs: N/A.

Belly button: In but shallow and tiny, and the top "lip" is starting to poke out. It's totally freaky.

Cravings: Fritos. Donuts. It seems that L is remembering how much she likes fried stuff.

What I miss: Bending over, being able to use my abs/sit up from reclining without looking like a stranded turtle (not to mention the triangle belly..thanks, muscle separation). Lack of near constant pain in my hips and back when I am not sitting down.

Stretch Marks: Same ones that sometimes are visible at an angle, and my old ones.

What is different this time around: Pretty much everything. This child is very different than J!

What I am looking forward to this week: Payday? Does that make me lame?

Also, just to brag, I actually did my yoga this week! YAY! Well, okay, so I did it yesterday. It felt SO amazingly good. The way that our living room has been rearranged makes it easier, too, because I have more room. I'm in way less pain today than I was yesterday morning, so I think it helps. I'm going to try to do it again tonight. My goal is to do at least 30 minutes of my prenatal yoga every night.

No comments: