Monday, January 24, 2011

26 Weeks. Wow.




How Far along: 26 weeks, 4 days

Baby size: According to my ticker, she weighs about 2 pounds.

Total weight gain: +11 pounds.

Maternity clothes: Yep.  

Sleep: Mmmm, sleep. I've been sleeping more restlessly the last week or so. Not so nice.


Best Moment this week: It was all decent, other than the money stress thing. No moments particularly stand out. We did go to a birthday party for my coworker's little girl who is just a couple weeks younger than J, so that was fun.

Movement: Yep :-) All.The.Time.

Gender: GIRL!

Labor signs: N/A.

Belly button: The top is still working it's way out. It's totally freaky.

Cravings: Chinese food.I also got to try deep fried lotus root. OMG. It was amazing. I wish I could just have a bucket of it. That's not really so healthy though...

What I miss: Bending over, being able to use my abs/sit up from reclining easily. Feeling like a normal person. Being able to reach things in cabinets/the sink without my belly getting in the way.

Stretch Marks: Same ones.

What is different this time around: Pretty much everything still. Weight gain is different this time, too...

What I am looking forward to this week: My birthday is on Saturday! Also, I enter the 3rd trimester on Thursday. Crazy.

No yoga since last week...we just had too much going on so that by the time the evening rolled around I would just go to bed instead of doing my yoga. :-/

No comments: