Thursday, December 30, 2010

An Amusing Mood-Killer

Blair's post here inspired me to share this story from last night.

Before I get started, I'm going to say that C finds me VERY sexy. All. The. Time. Pregnant or not. However, when I'm pregnant, and especially this pregnancy, I have absolutely less than zero sex drive. Generally I can sort of keep up and keep him satisfied, but we've seriously had sex like 3 times this entire pregnancy. Yep, I'm 23 weeks pregnant. You can do the math if you'd like, but it's not pretty. So anyway, last night, C and I were laying there in the dark, and I was starting to fall asleep, while letting my brain wander about childbirth and similar topics. C rolls over and asks me what I'm thinking about, so I tell him. His response?

"Well, I was going to try and seduce you...but not after that."

I think it's kind of funny, in a very sad way. I guess at least he didn't say my eyes were like a dinosaur's. Really, you should read Blair's post.

No comments: