Monday, December 27, 2010

22 weeks!

Hot damn, I think my boobs are almost as big as my head...

How Far along: 22 weeks, 4 days

Baby size: According to my ticker, she weighs about a pound.

Total weight gain: +6 pounds. Thank you, Christmas cookies.

Maternity clothes: Yep.  

Sleep: Mmmm, sleep. I still need a pillow between my knees. I like sleep.


Best Moment this week: Wiggles from my girl. Christmas! Watching J open presents and play with his cousins and tell his little sister "Merry Crimmas"

Movement: Yep :-) Lots of it.

Gender: GIRL!

Labor signs: N/A.

Belly button: In

Cravings: Egg rolls.

What I miss: Bending over, being able to use my abs/sit up from reclining without looking like a stranded turtle.

Stretch Marks: Just the same 3 that sometimes are visible at an angle. Otherwise no new ones.

What is different this time around: Pretty much, everything. I think that about sums it up.

What I am looking forward to this week: New Years! And one week closer to meeting my daughter.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gawd... EGG ROLLS! *grabby hands* Hope you all had a great holiday!