Monday, December 13, 2010

20 Weeks! More than halfway there....I hope.


How Far along: 20 weeks, 4 days

Baby size: According to my ticker, she's 10 1/2" and about 13 ounces.

Total weight gain: +3 pounds (interestingly, I weigh EXACTLY the same as I did with J at this point in my pregnancy, though that was an 8 pound gain).

Maternity clothes: Pants, some shirts. 

Sleep: Mmmm, sleep. I like it a lot. Naps are awesome.


Best Moment this week: Big ultrasound on Wednesday of last week, where we found out for absolutely sure that she's a GIRL!!! J is thrilled, and keeps saying things like "I like Dee." and "I'm stronger than Dee." It's heartmeltingly sweet!

Movement: Yep :-)

Gender: GIRL! Booyah!

Labor signs: N/A

Belly button: In

Cravings/Aversions: Peppermint + chocolate = yum. And Christmas cookies. Mmmm. Ooh, and sushi. The cooked kind, obviously, since I'm knocked up and I don't like sashimi anyway.

What I miss: Wanting to have sex. Bending over without grunting.

Stretch Marks: No new ones.

What is different this time around: IT'S A GIRL! I think that about sums it up.

What I am looking forward to this week: More wiggles! Being able to tell more people that it's a girl. Hee!

No comments: