Monday, December 6, 2010

19 Weeks!




How Far along: 19 weeks, 4 days

Baby size: 10 inches including legs?

Total weight gain: +2 pound!

Maternity clothes: Pants, some shirts. 

Sleep: Yes, please. I love sleeping. I've figured out how to sort of sleep on my front which REALLY helps with my low back/sciatica pain.


Best Moment this week: The cookie exchange yesterday was pretty great. And we had a huge brunch with C's brother and his family, so that was really fun.

Movement: Yep :-)

Gender: I still think it's a girl, but it will probably be a boy. We find out on Wednesday!

Labor signs: N/A

Belly button: In

Cravings/Aversions: Peppermint + chocolate = yum. I actually craved spaghetti with meat sauce and it stayed down! Yay!

What I miss: (same as last week)Sleeping like a normal person. Wanting to have sex on a regular basis, and not having stupid ligaments and belly getting sore after sex...Also just not having a sore/achy lower belly most of the time.

Stretch Marks: No new ones.

What is different this time around: Way bigger than I was with J at this point. This baby is very different than J was, s/he is much more mellow and all about the subtle movements versus solid kicks. My cravings are also very different.

What I am looking forward to this week: More wiggles! Big ultrasound at 4:00 on Wednesday and I can hardly wait.

No comments: