Monday, December 20, 2010

21 weeks.


How Far along: 21 weeks, 4 days

Baby size: According to my ticker, she's 11" head to toe and about 15 ounces.

Total weight gain: +3 pounds still

Maternity clothes: Pants, some shirts. 

Sleep: Mmmm, sleep. I like it a lot. Naps are awesome.I can easily sleep like 12 hours a night, when J doesn't decide to wake up 3 times at night... ugh. I still need a pillow between my knees.


Best Moment this week: Wiggles from my girl. J being excited about "[his] sister!" Seeing my dad and stepmom on Saturday.

Movement: Yep :-)

Gender: GIRL!

Labor signs: N/A, BH contractions suck ass though.

Belly button: In

Cravings/Aversions: The usual. Orange juice, peppermint+chocolate, chocolate in general, meat, the smell of onions.

What I miss: Bending over, being able to pick up J for more than a few seconds. 

Stretch Marks: I have 3 that seem to have reappeared just above my belly button. They are small and pretty light and look like a very small person scratched me.

What is different this time around: IT'S A GIRL! So pretty much, everything. I think that about sums it up.

What I am looking forward to this week: Christmas!

No comments: