Monday, April 11, 2011

37 Weeks

Once again with the weird line...


How Far along: 37 weeks, 4 days

Baby size: About 7 pounds, maybe 6lb 13 oz (still assuming she's gaining an ounce a day)

Total weight gain: 20 pounds

Maternity clothes: Yep.  

Sleep: I'd sleep better with a newborn at this point.

Best Moment this week: Um...being full term? Ooh, and I got to take a nap both days this weekend! Yeah, my standards have gone down.Though J helped me (well, helped in the way that only a 3 year old can) start seeds for our garden, so that was pretty fun.

Movement: Yeah, although she's definitely run out of room so her movements are either uncomfortable or painful most of the time. 

Gender: GIRL!

Labor signs: Getting more contractions, but no real change in intensity. They average about 10-12 minutes apart on days I have them, and some days I only have two or three an hour.Oh, and L dropped *again* (which I didn't know was possible) last Thursday. Ouch. So now she basically feels like shes working on falling out.

Belly button: Still in but very small and shallow crater-like.

Cravings: Chocolate, meat, and orange juice.

What I miss: Not being pregnant? And being able to have sex comfortably/enjoyably.

Stretch Marks: Yep, but no new ones lately. Thank goodness.

What is different this time around: Pretty much everything.

What I am looking forward to this week: Every day is closer to the day I meet my daughter. J came at 38 weeks 4 days, so hopefully sometime in the next week L will show up.

No comments: