Monday, April 18, 2011

38 Weeks. Yep, still here.


How Far along: 38 weeks, 4 day. As of 5:45 tonight, I will be more pregnant than I've ever been.

Baby size: About 7 pounds

Total weight gain: 19 pounds. Maybe that's a good sign, my MW told me she usually sees a plateau or a pound or two of loss the week before labor starts.

Maternity clothes: Yep.  

Sleep: I'd sleep better with a newborn at this point.

Best Moment this week: Um...yeah. I guess my nap on Saturday might count. I have not been in a very good mood the last few days.

Movement: Yep, still moving, still painful, still wiggly.

Gender: GIRL!

Labor signs: Thursdays suck ass. Every Thursday for the last 3 weeks I've had real contractions that either wake me up or start in the morning after I'm up, then increase in frequency and intensity throughout the day, keep me up that night, then come Friday? NOTHING. I just want this kid to be as done as I am. Doesn't she know there is boob juice out here?

Belly button: Still in but very small and shallow crater-like. Also, J thinks he can see his sister through it. He occasionally tries to pull her out through it. This doesn't work.

Cravings: Chocolate.

What I miss: Everything. Not being a raging bitch because my hormones suck. 

Stretch Marks: Yep, but still no more new ones.

What is different this time around: Pretty much everything.

What I am looking forward to this week: Every day is closer to the day I meet my daughter. J came at 38 weeks 4 days, so maybe today is my day. Also this is my last week of work! Yay!

No comments: