Friday, June 20, 2014

12 weeks! WHAT?!




How Far along: 12 weeks. Holy shit.

Baby size: Plum

Total weight gain: -1.5ish

Maternity clothes: Still just the 2 pairs of pants, but the panel makes my nausea worse if I'm feeling icky that day. So sometimes I wear pants with a hairband holding closed the fly. 

Sleep: Yeah. Sleep is good. I usually wake up to pee in the middle of the night, so that's fun...

Best Moment this week: Starting to feel better!

Movement: Yes, rarely and very light.

Gender:  Still thinking boy.

Labor signs: N/A

Belly button: In.

Cravings: Sushi, spring rolls (DID NOT stay down nicely...boo), french fries with ketchup. Pineapple with cottage cheese. Kit Kat bars. Peaches/nectarines. Fancy milk chocolate.


Aversions: Pickles, the smell of other people's food, fried rice smell. Coffee smell.

What I miss: Feeling normal, pants fitting, coffee. Having energy.

Stretch Marks: No new ones.

What is different this time around: Overall feeling better than the previous 2 pregnancies. My hips have spread again (like with Dee) and I've been sleeping with a pillow between my knees. I've also been feeling better the last few days, it's easier to discern hunger from queasy.

What I am looking forward to this week: More walking? And we're having a party tomorrow, so that's fun. I have an appointment next Thursday which I am dreading because they're making me do the glucose tolerance test even though I'm only 12 weeks, because I had GDM with J. I know *WHY* I have to take the test twice, but I hate it SO MUCH. On the upside I am also going to get to hear the baby's heartbeat so that's good. I am also going to lunch with my mom next Wednesday, which should be nice.





No comments: