Thursday, June 5, 2014

8 Weeks

WAY less bloat! Wow.


How Far along: 8 weeks

Baby size: Raspberry

Total weight gain: -0.4lb

Maternity clothes: I bought a pair of slacks for the days I have to dress nicer for work, because none of my other slacks would button. So that's the only item so far. 

Sleep: Lots, please. Though if I wake up in the middle of the night (thanks, Dee...) I have been having trouble falling back asleep.

Best Moment this week: Feeling better on Wednesday, yay! Though I also had fun watching Tangled and Brave with Dee on Monday. 

Movement: N/A

Gender: Still thinking boy, though Dee is positive it's a girl. 

Labor signs: N/A

Belly button: In.

Cravings: Pad Thai. Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream. Anything cinnamon is still very good. Strawberries.

Aversions: The smell of coffee, other people's food...

What I miss: Feeling completely normal, pants fitting, coffee.

Stretch Marks: No new ones.

What is different this time around: Still walking regularly (or walking again, since the weather cooperated better). No throwing up so far, and the nausea is overall way better than the previous two. That's not to say it doesn't completely suck at times, but in general I am not utterly miserable.

What I am looking forward to this week: Hopefully getting in some yoga. Definitely walking more. My first appointment is one week from today!! Yay!

Also, completely bizarre, I was reading to see how this pregnancy compared to #2 at 8 weeks, and my weeks rolled over on Thursdays with BOTH previous pregnancies too. WEIRD. 

No comments: