Thursday, May 22, 2014

7 Weeks!

Feeling pukey... but less bloated.



How Far along: 7 weeks

Baby size: Blueberry (about 0.5 inches)

Total weight gain: Still about 0.5 pounds.

Maternity clothes: I do have to use a rubber band on two pairs of jeans, now, but man, those maternity clothes are starting to seem really tempting. I would have to buy some though, since I don't have any left from before.

Sleep: Oh I love sleep. I feel like I don't get enough of it. I wish I could have naps every day.

Best Moment this week: Telling C's family. They were all very happy and excited for us.

Movement: N/A

Gender: Still thinking boy.

Labor signs: N/A

Belly button: In, not gonna change.

Cravings: Mexican Meatballs, Pad Thai. That's about the only real cravings I've had this week. Anything cinnamon is still very good.

Aversions: Eggs. Caffeine (not so much an aversion as that I'm just really sensitive to it and it makes me extra jittery and slightly queasy). The smell of coffee.

What I miss: Feeling completely normal, my pants fitting.

Stretch Marks: No new ones.

What is different this time around: Exercising when I am up to it. And by exercising I mean walking a mile and a half a few times a week. I hope that once this trimester is over I feel a bit better. I've gotten in 2.4 miles this week. Partly feeling ill, but mostly weather. Also, the only time I really get genuinely about to puke is if I wait too long to eat breakfast in the morning, or if I let myself get too hungry in general. It's AMAZING to have only a very low-grade level of nausea all the time, rather than the constant feeling of nearly puking like my previous pregnancies. Although yesterday and today have been much rougher and I nearly threw up a couple times this morning.

What I am looking forward to this week: Hopefully getting in some yoga and/or running. We'll see.

No comments: