Friday, June 6, 2014

9/10 Weeks!!

Well... Hello boobs. Yowza.


How Far along: 9 weeks (just kidding! Ultrasound changed my EDD, so I'm 9w6d)

Baby size: green olive? or prune? something in between?

Total weight gain: -1.2lb

Maternity clothes: Still just the slacks but will be buying more this weekend because now NONE of my pants button. 

Sleep: Lots, please. Cannot get enough.

Best Moment this week: Ultrasound this morning!!!


Movement: N/A

Gender: Still thinking boy, though Dee is 100% sure it's a girl, and says she only wants a sister. She won't answer the question of "will you still like the baby if it's a boy?" other than saying "I only want a sister." 

Labor signs: N/A

Belly button: In.

Cravings: Strawberries. Cole slaw. Trader Joe's pad thai boxes.

Aversions: The smell of coffee, other people's food...

What I miss: Feeling normal, pants fitting, coffee. Not having puked. On Tuesday there was a Vesuvius-proportioned event at work. Thank goodness it was in the bathroom, in a stall. I did have to clean up with paper towels and water and borrow a clean shirt. *AWFUL*

Stretch Marks: No new ones.

What is different this time around: Still walking regularly (or walking again, since the weather cooperated better). The nausea is overall way better than the previous two. That's not to say it doesn't completely suck at times, but in general I am not utterly miserable.

What I am looking forward to this week: Really trying to get in some yoga. Haven't yet. Definitely walking more. I got in 3.1 miles walking this week. Not great, but not awful, right?

Future updates will post on Fridays, since apparently that's actually when my weeks turn over, based on u/s and LMP. So. There's that. 



No comments: