Friday, August 22, 2014

21 Weeks!




How Far along: 21 weeks!

Baby size: Pomegranate, about 12.5 ounces and 10.5ish inches long head to toe.

Total weight gain: 4-5 pounds

Maternity clothes: yep

Sleep: Mmmm, sleep. I require a body pillow that supports my belly and goes between my knees. I feel so sexy... :-p

Best Moment this week: The kids started school! J started 1st grade! And Dee started preschool!

Movement: Yes! She's still hanging out super low and transverse, so there are lots of little hands and feet wiggling around down there. I hope she turns head down before too much longer.

Gender:  IT'S A GIRL!

Labor signs: N/A, but a few BH contractions here and there.

Belly button: In, though it's starting to do the weird umbrella thing it did with Dee.

Cravings: Oreo cookie milk shake (or Spoonbender...), Oreo cookies in general, chicken tikka masala, chocolate, sushi (really just really wanted it badly, not quite a craving)

Aversions: Nothing new.  

What I miss: nothing at the moment

Stretch Marks: No new ones.

What is different this time around: Everything.

What I am looking forward to this week: Getting more packed, maybe picking up paint this weekend to start painting. Or the cabinet transformations kit to start painting kitchen cabinets. Or maybe hit up Ikea to buy light fixtures, though that can probably wait a couple more weeks til we're closer to done.

Random thought: I may be more than halfway done with the pregnancy, but Baby #3 is like 1/8 of her birth size (weight wise, probably about half her birth length). CRAZYCAKES.

No comments: