Friday, August 29, 2014

22 Weeks!




How Far along: 22 weeks!

Baby size: Papaya (about 11 inches, just under 1 pound)

Total weight gain: 6 1/2ish

Maternity clothes: yep

Sleep: Mmmm, sleep. Can I go back to bed?

Best Moment this week: Finally getting to feel little miss from the outside because she moved parts up far enough to feel!

Movement: Yep. She's been exploring her territory and spending more time upright (or upside-down) and less time transverse, which is good.

Gender:  IT'S A GIRL!

Labor signs: N/A, a few BH contractions here and there.

Belly button: In, though it's starting to do the weird umbrella thing again.

Cravings: CARAMEL APPLES. Nomnomnom. And chocolate. And guacamole. SHRIMP. LOTS OF SHRIMP. With cocktail sauce. And crab legs (though I haven't gotten those yet). And steak.

Aversions: Nothing new.  

What I miss: Sleeping without needing my belly supported.

Stretch Marks: No new ones.

What is different this time around: Everything.

What I am looking forward to this week: More work on the house (are you really surprised?) and seeing how very itchy my belly is going to get. Plus my brother is coming to do our tile this weekend, YAY!

No comments: