Friday, September 12, 2014

24 Weeks. Oh. My. Monkeys.



How Far along: 24 weeks! Happy viability week, baby has a 50% chance of surviving if born now. Please don't test that, baby. Also, this means (yay math!) that I only have 16 weeks left.

Baby size: Cantaloupe. Hmm. About 12" and 1.25ish pounds.

Total weight gain: 8.5-9ish

Maternity clothes: yep

Sleep: I like sleep. This week has been hard, since I've been sick and it's really hard to fall back asleep or stay asleep with all the snot. And now, coughing.

Best Moment this week: My best husband in the whole world finishing our laminate floors, minus the transition strips which we need to get/order, and then starting on the cabinets because I've been so sick.

Movement: Yes. I noticed that she flipped head up for about 5 minutes so I could feel her little head and poke it, rather than her butt, but she must not have liked that much because she flipped back over pretty fast. 

Gender:  IT'S A GIRL!

Labor signs: N/A, BH contractions once in a while.

Belly button: In.

Cravings: Chocolate. New England clam chowder. Sushi (omg I want this so badly, but I will wait until I am not sick so I can enjoy it more). Pumpkin bread.

Aversions: Nothing new.  

What I miss: Sleeping without waking up to pee at night. Not being sick

Stretch Marks: No new ones, yay!

What is different this time around: Everything! It's really weird being sick while pregnant this time, because I REALLY only feel crappy from this cold, and have no issues at all from the pregnancy side, though round ligament pain happens periodically. Ouch. Coughing sucks because my abdominal muscles aren't working but other than that it's just a regular cold.

What I am looking forward to this week: Cabinet transformationing :-). Really. It's my project while C is hunting. And not being sick any more. And single-mom staying at home for 3 days next week, which will be nice. I hope. I'm also going to the Gem and Fossil show with a friend and the kids this weekend, so that will be fun!

No comments: