Friday, September 26, 2014

26 Weeks, Or, The Last Hurrah of Trimester 2.




How Far along: 26 weeks!

Baby size: 14" and almost 2 pounds. According to the Bump, that's about the size of a head of lettuce. Um. What? Who has ever seen a 2 pound head of lettuce? That's insane!

Total weight gain: 10ish

Maternity clothes: yep

Sleep: I like sleep. Sleep is lovely. Except when heartburn happens.

Best Moment this week: More baby wiggles. Hmm. Otherwise...Making progress on the house. I also finished reading/listening to the audiobook for The Guild of the Cowry Catchers Complete Series, which is without a doubt one of my absolute favorite series EVER.

Movement: Yep. Lots and lots. But only when she's awake. She's not doing anything weird like her siblings did (yet), so that's good. She likes to stick her butt out.

Gender:  Girl

Labor signs: N/A, BH contractions a few times a day.

Belly button: In, but doing weird things so it looks like a tiny volcano sometimes. 

Cravings: Pumpkin spice lattes (preferably homemade, but I've discovered that 1 pump of syrup in a Tall one at Sbux is actually pretty close to perfect), pumpkin bread/cookies (really need to make them!), meatball sandwiches. Sushi, of course. :-) No pica, which is good. I guess it means I'm not super anemic, just still borderline.

Aversions: Nothing new.  

What I miss: Sleeping without waking up to pee at night, not having heartburn if I eat too close to bedtime. Being able to eat a big meal.

Stretch Marks: No new ones :-)

What is different this time around: Everything, pretty much. Except I think my belly button did this with Dee too. 

What I am looking forward to this week: More house progress, hopefully finish packing more. Time is ticking to get done with it! We want to list the house in the 1st weekend of Oct, so... Yikes!

No comments: