Friday, October 3, 2014

27 Weeks... Why, hello 3rd trimester!




How Far along: 27 weeks, hello 3rd trimester!

Baby size: 14"-15" and about 2 pounds. According to the Bump, that's about the size of a rutabaga. Go home Bump, you're drunk.

Total weight gain: 11ish

Maternity clothes: yep

Sleep: I like sleep. Sleep is lovely. Except when heartburn happens.

Best Moment this week: Random Starbucks card in my work mail this week :-).

Movement: Yep, a lot when she's awake. When she's asleep she's like a rock.

Gender:  Girl!

Labor signs: N/A, BH contractions a couple times an hour.

Belly button: In, getting flatter. 

Cravings: Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. Caramel apples. Basically fall foods. Crab legs.

Aversions: Nothing new.  

What I miss: Sleeping without waking up to pee at night, not having heartburn if I eat too close to bedtime. Being able to eat a big meal. Being able to bend over. My pelvis not being sore.

Stretch Marks: No new ones :-)

What is different this time around: Mostly everything.

What I am looking forward to this week: More house progress. No way in hell are we getting the house listed this weekend, but we're making leaps and bounds in progress. My plans for the weekend are to paint the master bathroom and do all the finishing stuff on the other bathroom, and get the kids' room painted.


Also, just for funzies:

Pregnancy #1: at the end of my second trimester, I had gained 15 pounds, and had gestational diabetes (though I didn't know it yet).

Pregnancy #2: at the end of my second trimester, I had gained 11 pounds.

Pregnancy #3: at the end of my second trimester, I have gained 11 pounds! Weird, but cool, and I have no idea why my belly is so enormous. I'm not sure how much bigger I'll get over the next 3 months, even though it's clearly ALL belly.

29 weeks pregnant with J (don't have a 27 weeks pic)
27 weeks pregnant with Dee
 
And 27 weeks pregnant with #3. Yikes. Hold me, I'm frightened. 

No comments: