Friday, October 10, 2014

28 Weeks. How is this going so fast?!


How Far along: 28 weeks O.o

Baby size: 15"+ and about 2 1/2 pounds

Total weight gain: 12-13, depending on the day

Maternity clothes: yep

Sleep: Yes, please. Gimme more.

Best Moment this week: Got a Giant Microbe egg cell at the product show on Tuesday :-).

Movement: Yes. She likes to have random dance/spazz parties.

Gender:  Girl!

Labor signs: N/A, BH contractions a couple times an hour, sometimes more. Nothing worrying, just the same as with Dee. 

Belly button: In. Ish.  

Cravings: Pumpkin stuff, brownies, but I haven't the energy to actually make them, and also, many cravings are not worth the heartburn. :-/

Aversions: Nothing new.  

What I miss: Bending over, not having heartburn/acid reflux for hours every day.

Stretch Marks: No new ones :-)

What is different this time around: Mostly everything.Way more heartburn/reflux this time. Maybe she'll have more hair than her siblings.The contractions are the same as the other two, hopefully not going to do what they did with J but I am keeping an eye on things. I'm also borderline anemic (pretty sure I still am, I'm going to request they check again at my next appt) which hasn't been an issue during pregnancy before.

What I am looking forward to this week: Finishing the house. Getting it listed. YES. This will happen. I don't anticipate much relaxation this weekend (shocking).







No comments: