Friday, October 24, 2014

30 Weeks



How Far along: 30 weeks...not much else to say about it!

Baby size: 16"ish and about 2 1/2-3 pounds

Total weight gain: 14-15 pounds, depending on the day

Maternity clothes: yep

Sleep: Yes, please. Gimme more.

Best Moment this week: My boss knew I was having a rough week and gave my family two butterbraids, and also we got in touch with the realtor and are going to have her come by on Monday or Tuesday to do pics and list the house!

Movement: Yes. Lots. Still not as much as Dee, which is very nice. She seems much more like J, temperament wise.

Gender:  Girl!

Labor signs: BH contractions a lot. But they go away when I lay down, take a bath, drink a little wine, drink some water, go pee... I know what preterm labor is like, so I'm being cautious and aware.

Belly button: In. Ish. Kinda star shaped with an umbrella-y thing over it...  

Cravings: hot chocolate... breakfast sausage. That sounds lovely. And smoothies (mainly because I have a cold again. Whee!)

Aversions: Nothing new.  

What I miss: Bending over, not having heartburn/acid reflux for hours every day. Sleeping all night long, but that's as much Dee as anything else.

Stretch Marks:  No new ones but I'm starting to get a bit of a rash on my belly. Again. Hello PUPPP, I missed you. NOT. And apparently it doesn't require visible/new stretch marks to arrive, nor does it adhere to the "first pregnancy only" thing or the "usually happens with boys" (since I have now gotten it with all 3. 7% of multiparous women with PUPPP report having had it with prior pregnancies. Lucky me). I really, really hope it does not get worse. The itching may drive me insane. Ugh.

What is different this time around: Mostly everything.

What I am looking forward to this week: Family birthday party on Saturday, actually finishing the house since we're on the mend from our colds, and listing the house! Come on, house seekers and give us lots of money!








No comments: