Friday, October 17, 2014

29 Weeks!



How Far along: 29 weeks. What the what?!

Baby size: 15"-17" and about 2 1/2 pounds

Total weight gain: 13-14 pounds, depending on the day

Maternity clothes: yep (although the shirt I'm wearing today is not maternity, it is actually longer than some of my maternity tops. Hmm.)

Sleep: Yes, please. Gimme more.

Best Moment this week: Baby wiggles, hearing her heartbeat on the doppler at my appointment today, and finishing the cabinets (do I know how to party or do I know how to party?).

Movement: Yes. Lots. Still not as much/crazy as Dee, which is very nice.

Gender:  Girl!

Labor signs: N/A, BH contractions a couple times an hour, sometimes more. Nothing worrying, just the same as with Dee. 

Belly button: In. Ish. Kinda star shaped with an umbrella-y thing over it...  

Cravings: hot chocolate... breakfast sausage. That sounds lovely.

Aversions: Nothing new.  

What I miss: Bending over, not having heartburn/acid reflux for hours every day. Sleeping all night long, but that's as much Dee as anything else (especially the last couple nights).

Stretch Marks: No new ones :-)

What is different this time around: Mostly everything. I did have sugar in my urine sample at my appointment this morning, so I guess I need to cut back on the carbs and eat some protein. Breakfast burritos here I come :-p. We'll re-evaluate if that's working at my next appointment.

What I am looking forward to this week: Getting the house listed on Tuesday (GOING TO HAPPEN. Which reminds me, I need to email the realtor...) and hopefully start house hunting for real instead of just online. I really hope this process goes fast and smoothly, because I just have no energy for anything fun any more, or even energy to think about doing fun things. All my brain power is going to house stuff. 







No comments: