Friday, November 7, 2014

32 Weeks. Holy shiznit.


How Far along: 32 weeks

Baby size: 17"ish and about 4 pounds

Total weight gain: 14-15 pounds depending on the day

Maternity clothes: yep

Sleep: Yes, please. Gimme more.

Best Moment this week: Progress on the house, just finishing stuff left. Also, finding out that the realtor wants to list the house for $15K higher than originally, and that she's really impressed with what we've done. :-)

Movement: Yes. Lots. She's strong enough to make uncomfortable jabs (like being jab-tickled from the inside) and she gets the hiccups a decent amount of time.

Gender:  Girl!

Labor signs: BH contractions, but nothing exciting.

Belly button: In. Ish.

Cravings: Chocolate. Coffee (though really, it's more an I need coffee thing...)

Aversions: Nothing new.  

What I miss: Bending over, not having heartburn/acid reflux every day. Being able to walk without being in pain.

Stretch Marks: Still no new ones, but still itching like a mofo and if I skip a day on the steroid cream the PUPPPs rash flares more.

What is different this time around: Mostly everything. The SPD/instability is new and sucky, but mostly manageable as long as I do the exercises to strengthen things. It's definitely getting worse, though, my whole pelvic bone just aches when I get up in the morning or from sitting down a while.

What I am looking forward to this week: LISTING THE HOUSE! EEEEEP! And getting a maternity support belt. Boy do I know how to live it up.








No comments: