Friday, November 21, 2014

34 Weeks. Hold me?


How Far along: 34 weeks

Baby size: 18"ish and about 5 pounds

Total weight gain: 17ish

Maternity clothes: Definitely.

Sleep: I like sleep a lot. I would like more of it.

Best Moment this week: LISTING OUR HOUSE!! YAY!!! Andplusalso we "won" a $250 gift card for the Habitat for Humanity ReStore for only $50 from a silent auction at J 's school. School gets money, we get money for our new house when that happens, win/win!

Movement: Yep.

Gender:  Girl!

Labor signs: BH contractions are getting more uncomfortable, but nothing exciting (which is great)

Belly button: Well... in the morning it's in-ish, but in the evening it's out, so, I guess confused.

Cravings: Chocolate. Especially chocolate ice cream/milk shakes. Especially especially the GoodTimes flavor of the month frozen custard from October, but it's not October any more so I can't get it. Le sigh.

Aversions: Nothing new.  

What I miss: The same things, plus I really miss running and being able to function and move around without being in pain. I desperately want to not be slow and hobbly but I think that's just not going to happen.

Stretch Marks: Still no new ones :-)

What is different this time around: Mostly everything. Generally for the better, but the SPD I could do without.

What I am looking forward to this week:  Getting offers? Selling our house? Not losing my mind?








No comments: