Friday, November 14, 2014

33 Weeks!


How Far along: 33 weeks

Baby size: 18"ish and about 4 1/2-5 pounds

Total weight gain: 16 pounds

Maternity clothes: Yes. I think I need another shirt or two (again) because even some of my maternity shirts are getting short...Also, I've commandeered one of C's winter coats.

Sleep: Yes, please. Gimme more. I'm seriously exhausted by like 7pm every day. Oy.

Best Moment this week: Getting my maternity support belt, haha. Do I know how to party or what?! But seriously, I can actually walk normally again, it's awesome!

Movement: Yes. Lots. She's very strong.

Gender:  Girl!

Labor signs: BH contractions, but nothing exciting (which is great)

Belly button: As Dee put it, it's "pretty puffed out" but still kind of flat... so not in anymore.

Cravings: Nothing new. :-)

Aversions: Nothing new.  

What I miss: Bending over, not having heartburn/acid reflux every day. Being able to get comfortable at night.

Stretch Marks: Still no new ones, and the rash seems to be under control! Yay!

What is different this time around: Mostly everything. Also, just for fun, I found a formula that is as reliable as ultrasound at predicting baby size (according to an actual scientific study!). Assuming this girl goes to 40 weeks, she may be 8.1 pounds. That's more than a pound bigger than both my previous kiddos! To be fair though, I also calculated it for my other two and it was 11-17% high for both of them, so maybe she'll only be...7.2 pounds. Hmm. Still bigger, but I'm thinking she'll be closer to 8, because I've felt her giant head in there.

What I am looking forward to this week: Getting the house sparkly for pictures to list on Wednesday (didn't get done this week because it was like Canada cold so we all sort of hunkered down and just tried to be warm).








No comments: