Sunday, March 1, 2009

Prayers/Happy Thoughts Needed

My SIL D lost another baby. I knew they were trying again, but I didn't know until tonight that they'd had any success. This one she lost almost as soon as she found out. My heart is breaking for her. I can't imagine losing a baby, let alone two. I feel even worse because I'd just blathered on about my sister N getting pg with her twins kind of by accident... I feel like such an ass! D seemed to perk up when I mentioned that my sister is 42, she said something about there being hope then, but I had no idea at that time about her own baby. She has a daughter from a previous relationship, who is absolutely adorable and a great kid, but I think that makes it harder on her now, wondering why she could get pregnant the first time but now she is having problems. I'm sure it also doesn't help that SIL G is pregnant with her second one now. I so hope D gets a "sticky" (as they say on the Nest) baby soon. If you could just please send some positive vibes her way, in whatever form you feel is right, I'm sure they would appreciate it. I wish I could help somehow, but I don't know if I am supposed to know at all about this second loss...MIL said that D had just told her about it around Valentine's day, maybe with the intent that MIL would use her discretion to spread the word. Poor D. It's got to be so hard.

No comments: