Thursday, September 18, 2008

Podcasts that I love

I have subscribed to a number of podcasts for a few years now, and I thought I would share some of my favorites. I am currently listening to Pseudopod, one about a bunch of evil leprechauns. Highly entertaining. Pseudopod is a horror podcast, featuring short horror stories of all sorts. You can find it at pseudopod.org.

I also really really enjoy Escape Pod, the science fiction short story podcast (escapepod.org). Interestingly, Escape Pod is the "mother" podcast of Pseudopod and PodCastle, a fantasy short story podcast (which is at podcastle.org). I've only listened to one PodCastle, but it was pretty enjoyable.


I find that podcasts of this nature are far more interesting than listening to the radio during my commute to and from work each day, as well as during the day when my experiments are dragging along...

No comments: