Thursday, September 11, 2008

What to do...

C left for Wyoming to go hunting today. He's going with my dad, brothers, and one of my dad's friends. Last year he had a great time, lots of fun just being with the guys. He absolutely deserves his break from being a stay at home dad, and his job that he hates. I am just going to miss him because he won't be back for a week. J and I will have fun though, it hasn't been just the two of us together so much since I was on maternity leave! Well, actually even then C was around, so it hasn't just been J and me since last September when I was pregnant.

This should be fun! I will have the whole house to myself (well, with J and the dogs, of course). I am going to finish the new floor in the master bathroom, get the whole house cleaned, play with J, go on walks...and I don't know what all else. Wish me luck!

No comments: