Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Yay for Fall!!

Happy October! It is a lovely, albeit warm (like 80 degrees...) autumn day, and I am stuck in the lab. I have a lovely view of downtown Denver from my desk though, where the leaves are just starting to turn and the mountains are slightly visible through the haze. I took a picture with my phone, but I don't think it will turn out terribly well. I am posting it anyway though.

See? Kinda craptacular picture, but nicely represents my view...I think...

I just got off the phone with C, he may have a full time job lined up at a law firm doing clerical work. Paying 20-50% more per hour than he makes now. This would mean that I could cut down my hours to 4 days a week, and we'd only have to put J in childcare (boo!) 4 days. Hopefully with my mom's friend part of that time, maybe my older sister could watch him another day, and we did have a potential in home caregiver that would cost $110 for 2 days a week...I love when things start to work out!

Poor J, though, is cutting all 4 of his top incisors at once. There are actually tooth shaped bumps, where you can see that the teeth are just stretching the gums, so he's absolutely miserable. I really hope they pop through soon, he comfort nursed for 2 hours this morning, so I got nothing done at home before leaving for work.

No comments: